December 29, 2011

New year resolutions

Last year, I made a set of new year resolutions,  and even though some of them fell by the wayside, I am sure I have made a marked difference .. I now speak to more strangers than I ever have.


This year, my resolution is a bit tough. I have taken this as my motto for 2012: . She openeth her mouth with wisdom, and on her tongue is the law of kindness. She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. Proverbs 31:26
 This is particularly difficult for me, since I am very quick to anger, and quite happy to be idle in front of the computer, and let life pass me by. Let me resolve to change this, and better my self in the process. 

What are your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

it is wonderful to hear a comment from someone reading what i write. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...