January 2, 2011

new year, new resolutions.

yes, original title, I know.  I thought I would make no new year resolutions this year, like always.  then i saw this post at magiaclchildhood and thought, yes,  want some changes in my life.

so here are my resolutions for 2011:
1. talk to the people I meet, not just smile and nod.
2. read aloud everyday (i've never picked up a book to read for amy! time to change that..)
3. spend more time in the sun.
4. be more consistent in blogging snippets of my life.
5. exercise everyday, even if it is a walk to the neighbor's house ;)

thats it..  only 5, because I want to do them, not just write them down.

now a picture of the girls, because its been a long time since i posted one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

it is wonderful to hear a comment from someone reading what i write. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...